We are Scandinavian Photo
And we are the leading retailer of photo and video products in the Nordics.
We believe that the business runs great when IT runs at its best. That’s why we continuously look to work with business-minded IT talents who are passionate about challenging the status quo. At the age of digital transformation, using people, processes and cutting-edge technologies, we push the boundaries and we continue to take the retail industry to new heights. That’s why we employ the most creative, resourceful and passionate people in IT. We are game-changers in our business. So, if you believe in our mission, then check your suitability for the job and apply.
We look to hire a Dynamics NAV Developer who will be involved in the development of new NAV-based solutions as well as implementation and maintenance of existing systems. The position requires architectural knowledge of Dynamics NAV and hands-on development and execution of solutions across the full software development lifecycle, in accordance to best practices and our company standards. The position holder works with other developers and functional consultants within and outside of the organization and provides expertise to other internal members, such as Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quality Assurance Analyst, and Scrum Masters, as well as occasional customers.
The Dynamics NAV Developers expand both business and technical knowledge, as they attend regular company-sponsored trainings.
We are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals with the capability and drive to build the premiere online architecture for our digital platform. We want creative, committed and communicative people who want to be part of developing the best experience for some of the industry’s most talented photographers and enthusiasts. We encourage our employees to be involved and have a strong go-ahead spirit. In return we provide great individual freedom and autonomy, true influence and a flat hierarchy.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Office location: Borås, Sweden
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
- Configure, develop and deliver Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the business
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions
- Installation and implementation of service packs and hot fixes as needed
- Technical liaison to business groups for application support
- Test functionality developed by other developers against business requirements
- Support and drive process change and communication in line with NAV best practice
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials
- Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for NAV implementations
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end user support and training
- Collaborate with other developers and architects to drive guidelines, methodologies, and documentation.
- Drives continuous improvement of design and delivery standards. And ensures that all processes are procedures are fully documented, kept up to date and properly socialized.
- On-call rotation might be required during specific high-seasons to support a 24/7 environment and is also expected to travel to support various sites, stores and offices.
- Relevant education in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of proven software development experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- Understanding of factors that influence application performance and scalability.
- Experience in customization and development within NAV and related plugins
- Solid understanding of ERP Processes
- Experience in .NET Framework and programing
- Solid understanding in NAV’s database structure
- Experience with Integration to other applications
- Report creation
- Experience in NAV Server Management
- NAV C/AL Coding experience (at least 2-3 years)
- Experience with solution design, documentation and training
We Prefer Applicants With
- Experience of upgrading NAV to Business Central
- Experience in Power BI
- Experience working as NAV functional consultant
- Experience within NAV logistics, procurement, finance and retail
- Experience of user training
- Experience within Project management
- Experiment of developing eCommerce solutions, i.e. web based e-shops
- Experience with LS Retail or other POS systems
Please note, we are only able to consider candidates already residing in Sweden for this position.
Scandinavian Photo was founded in 1982 and is today the Scandinavia’s leading retailer of photo and video products. Sales are currently in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. The company's strategy is to combine e-commerce with meeting places in the form of physical stores in major cities. Scandinavian Photo’s focus is good prices, knowledgeable staff and high level of service. In January 2018, we opened the Scandinavia’s first experience center for photo and video at Vasagatan 14 in central Stockholm as part of our new omni-channel concept. The company employs approximately 140 employees, has service offices in Bankeryd (Soon to be moved to Borås) and Stockholm and has a turnover of approximately 750 million SEK.
You apply for the role by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your subject "IT Position: Dynamics NAV Developer". We review the applications continuous, it is therefore important that you submit your application as soon as possible to increase your chances of moving on in the selection process. We are looking forward to your application!